Monday, August 22, 2011

13 Year School Journey Has Begun...

I never really thought much about this day until all of a sudden it was here.

Our girls are now in the real school system!!!! They have started Kindergarten at Smith Elementary! It's literally 1 block from the house and we are personal friends with both of their teachers but.....

Y-I-K-E-S!!!!

What a change our entire family is embracing. M-F early mornings, homework, activities galore, new friends, teacher conferences, notes home (hopefully not!), report cards, BOYFRIENDS!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!

KILL - ME - NOW

Ok....got that off my mind.

As parents we are nervous, excited and sad all at the same time. Our girls are no longer babies. They are girls, on their way to pre-teens, teens and beyond.

I must find a way to slow this down....must....find...a.....way....

1 comment:

Shannon said...

let me know when you find a way to slow it down... my big baby is three years away from college and my little baby is almost in double digits. make.it.stop!