Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day was Rangers Game for Me




I still cannot believe I have been a "daddy" now for 4 years. On top of that, a "daddy" to three. Who would have thought....

This week was special as I took my girls together to a Rangers/Astros baseball game Thursday night. It was the twins night at the Ballpark in Arlington! It is something I do ever year now.

We made it through the 5th inning, even though we only sat down for about 3. The rest were spent playing in the kids areas out on homerun porch.
It was a big night including Pudge Rodriquez set the MLB record for games caught and President Bush was in attendance that night too which was special. Not often you get to be in the same building with a former President, especially one we now wish we had back in office!

It was a great time and next year my "daddy" date with Quinny at a Rangers game will be added to the mix!

For pictures click here:


http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/welcome.sfly?fid=af08d9dc5b0ba5762a944dfefaeb216b&sid=8QZtHLVy3bMO6

No comments: